Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Perez Hilton's Clothing Line Rejected by the Public

Have you heard that Perez Hilton was launching his own line? Neither have I. I was reading an article about how he was launching his own line in the Hot Topic Store in the Los Angeles mall last saturday. I found out that no one showed up to the launch event, NO ONE!!! lol This was what a Hot Topic employee that was there that night had to say about the event:

"Only 7 people showed up. Seven. That's it. Mario was BEYOND upset texting and DEMANDING the right water, food, etc. he was a rude royal pain in the ass and BEYOND crass... My manager was trying to get people to come in and meet Perex by handing out $5 gift cards NO ONE WANTED TO MEET HIM!! ...he left around 8:45 pm without saying goodbye to anyone and it had looked like he had been crying like the little bitch he is. we sold a grand total of $6.45 of Perez Hilton's items between 6pm-9pm. My manager has already talked about discounting his 'line'!"

I cant believe that Hot Topic believed that Perez Hilton's line was gonna do well. What were they thinking?!! Who would want to look like Perez?!!

No comments: