Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Is Natural now Better?


Have you heard that George Clooney has broken up with his waitress girlfriend? The rumor is that the reason why he broke up with her because she had decided to get a boob job. If it is true does this mean that cosmetic surgery is becomoing less and less popular? I dont know about everyone else, but boob jobs are being less and less mentioned. I remember when it became really popular and everyone was getting them done by now nothing.


Now it seems like everyone has decided to go natural and it also seems thats the way men want it now. Women ae now starting to accept the way they are and they are rocking it. In my opinion, I am glad that natural is now better. I dont think that women should be trying to change the way their body is. If you have small boobs, well at least look at it this way, they wont sag as much when you get older!! lol =)

No comments: